NTSE 2021-22 Registration Open | Online Form apply: NTSE Registration Examination dates are now available. Read the article to get stage 1, 2 examination dates. NTSE Applications forms for Stage-I test are made available at state level. Students can procure their NTSE application forms from the concerned Liaison Officer (LO) assigned for the state. Students must submit the NTSE 2021 application form in the LO before the due date to avoid last minute rush. Late applications and unattested applications will be rejected. The stage I exam is to be held on 16th Jan 2022 or in 15th Jan 2022.In this article, we have shared detailed information on NTSE 2021 registration and application. It includes NTSE 2021 important dates, NTSE application procedure, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, NTSE reservation, quota, NTSE admit card, result, exam center, and other related information.
Steps to fill NTSE Application Form 2021-22
Stage 1 NTSE form 2021 is accepted at the state level by the respective exam conducting authority in online or offline mode. Some are accepting NTSE 2021 registration form directly through students while some release their application form through schools. So, students can collect their NTSE application form 2021 from respective schools. Here, we have given quick steps to fill NTSE registration form 2021
- Go through the given table and click on the respective link of NTSE form 2021 as per state.
- Download the NTSE 2021 application form or get it from respective schools or liaison officers.
- Fill in the academic details, personal details, address and other details in the NTSE registration form 2021.
- Attach all the required documents carefully with the NTSE form and get them attested from the school authorities.
- At last, pay the application fee and submit stage 1 application form to the respective school
Documents Required for NTSE Application Form 2021-22
Students have to submit or upload certain documents while submitting the NTSE 2021 registration form. All the documents should be duly attested by the Principal of school. The documents required for NTSE 2021 application form are listed below:
- Recent coloured photograph
- Class 9 mark sheet
- Aadhar card
- State domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
How to fill Online NTSE Application Form 2021-22 (Stage 1)?
Some states release stage 1 NTSE 2021 application form through the official website. Eligible students can fill the NTSE stage 1 application form 2021 in online mode. They will have to upload documents attested by their Principal for online NTSE registration 2021. The steps to fill the NTSE form 2021 are given below.
- Go to the state/UTs SCERT website and click on the relevant link from the table given above.
- After that, on the homepage click on the NTSE 2021 registration form link.
- Enter the asked details like student name, date of birth, gender, caste, mobile number, academic details, family Income and others.
- After that, upload the scanned copy of documents like photograph, signature, etc.
- Complete the fee payment and then download the filled NTSE application form 2021.
- At last the Head or Principal of the School will send the forms to the State Liaison Officer.
NTSE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Eligibility criteria is one of the most important things to check before filling the NTSE 2021 registration form. In case a student is not eligible for the exam, then his/her NTSE 2021 application form can be quashed by the authority. Below we have listed some of the major eligibility criteria which are required to fill NTSE form 2021.
NTSE Stage 1 Eligibility Criteria
- Students need to qualify class 9th exams with minimum marks as imposed by the state-level exam conducting authority.
- The student must be studying in class 10 in a school affiliated with a recognized board.
- Open school students studying in Class 10 can also submit the NTSE form provided that their age is below 18 years and they are not employed.
NTSE Stage 2 Eligibility
- Students who cleared the NTSE stage 1 exam do not need to fill a separate NTSE application form 2021 for stage 2 exam.
- The selected students’ data is shared by the state-level exam conducting authorities. Students can download NTSE admit card 2021 for stage 2 using their old state-level credentials.
- Abroad students who fulfil other eligibility criteria do not need to appear for NTSE stage 1 exam. They can appear for NTSE stage 2 exam directly by submitting NTSE registration form 2021.
NTSE 2021 Application Form Link
|States/ Union Territories||Official Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Coming soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Coming soon|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Coming soon|
|Uttar Pradesh||Coming soon|
|Tamil Nadu||Coming soon|
|West Bengal||Coming soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Coming soon|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Coming soon|
|Daman & Diu||Click Here|
|Dadar and Nagar Haveli||Coming soon|
NTSE Registration Fee 2021
State government may charge application fee from the applicants. For information on requisite application fee and mode of payment, students are required to contact the concerned Liaison officer of their state. Registration fee may vary state to state.
No examination fee is charged by NCERT for stage-II examination.
NTSE Stage 1 Syllabus And Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam- Offline (Written exam)
- No. of Questions- 100 each
- Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Type Questions
- No. of papers- Two (MAT and SAT)
- Total marks- 100 each paper
- Duration of exam- 120 minutes (each paper)
- Medium of test- The questions in test will be available to candidates in Asamiya, Hindi, English, Bangla, Gujarati, Marathi, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, and Urdu languages (as applicable).
- Negative Marking- No negative marking will be there.
|Paper||Test||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Paper I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100|
|Paper II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100 (Science, Mathematics and Social Sciences)||100|
Candidates are required to qualify both papers separately. The category-wise qualifying marks details are shared as under-
|Category||Qualifying marks %|
I am an Indian national but studying in Dubai, am I eligible for NTSE scholarship?
Yes, you are eligible and you have to appear for Stage II exam only.
Is there any negative marking in any of the paper/ stage?
No, there is no provision for negative marking in either stage.
Is there any provision for rechecking or revaluation of answer scripts?
Is NTSE scholarship available for studies abroad for any course?
Is it required to send application to NCERT?
No, there is no need to do so. You only have to submit/send the attested application form to the concerned Liaison Officer within the stipulated date.
Who is a Liaison Officer/Office?
It is a person/body appointed by NCERT in each state and UT for carrying out all the activities of NTSE smoothly.
What is the last date for submission of application form?
Last date of submission of application is not fixed for states/ UTs. You have to contact the concerned state authority or Liaison Officer of your state/UT for last date and other assistance related to NTSE application.
What is the NTSE scholarship amount give to scholars?
Scholarships under the National Talent Search Scheme are awarded for different stages of educations-
Undergraduates and Post-Graduates
The rates of scholarships for each education stage varies. Have a look at the rate of scholarship awarded to students at all three stages-
Higher secondary level (XI-XII)
Rs.1250/- per month
Graduate and postgraduate
Rs.2000/- per month
Ph.D. Degree (four years)
As per the norms of UGC